Friday, May 30, 2014

5 on Friday

Yay for Friday!
Here are my super random 5 on Friday.

-1-
Last day of school!!


Although I think a lot of us teachers do miss our little kiddos over the summer and think about them and hope that they are ok, we are all just as excited as the kids on the last day!

-2-
  What does the fox say?


This guy crossed the street in front of me leaving for work.  Bizarre, but we do back up to a trail that has quite a bit of wildlife.  He then decided to go potty in the yard across the street.

-3-
  Flowers for no reason


Matty showed up at my school one day with a dozen roses for no reason.  Well, he said it was for finishing up another great year at school, but it was still a surprise to me.  Love that boy.

-4-
Mother nature


Thursday afternoon it had down-poured while the sun was still out, but it was just enough to cool everything down.  We are lucky enough to have this great trail literally in our backyard, so I grabbed Blair after school and did my run/walk.  I had never ran pushing the stroller before and it was totally awkward and hard, but I only lessened my distance by .01 of a mile.  I was pretty proud.  I'm doing the Couch to 5K and it's a 30 minute workout of running and walking increments that slowly get you to a 30 minute 5K.  

-5-
Blue eyes


I mean, come on!!  Husband and I both have green eyes, but this lucky gal seems to have gotten the recessive gene and these beauties.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment