Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Recap

I was terrible this weekend and didn't take ANY pictures.
Well, we took some with Blair's 11 month sticker, but nothing else.
When we are out, I always forget to get my phone out and snap some pics.
I will get better at that!

On Friday, we got out of school at 11:00, so a bunch of my girlfriends (who used to teach with my mom) and my mom all met up at Olive Garden for lunch.  It was delish and we were a lively crowd.  Teachers gone wild!
Blair passed out on the way home, so we had to take a long way home.  She's not good about transferring to her crib.
I got Teacher of the Month, so that equalled a free value basket at Culver's, so we had that for dinner.  
The rest of my Friday consisted of loving on Blair and playing at home.
Apparently, I like to write about food and can't remember anything else.

On Saturday, we slept in.  8:00 Glorious.
Matt had some mowing to do, so Blair and I went to Wal-Mart.  
I must have timed it perfectly because as soon as we got home, she was ready for her nap.  I was able to lay her down and unload all the goodies in peace.
It was "bring a friend for free day" at our tennis-pool-workout place, so I called up my Mother-in-Law. 
We loaded up after lunch and headed to the pool for a few hours.  Blair loves it and is content just to sit in the shallow end and watch.  They have a great 0 entry area that's great to sit it.  I'm learning that my shoulders are going to get burnt and the rest of me is not going to get tan sitting or holding the baby.  I'll have to have some mommy alone time at the pool too.
We came home and Blair napped.
We had BBQ Chicken Tacos for dinner.
Then, watched a movie with the hubs.

On Sunday, I made pancakes.
We went to late church at 11:15 and Grandma came to watch Blair because she was napping late. 
She wouldn't go down at her normal time.  I think we've got a new tooth coming in.  Good times.
So, we had a date at church.
Sunday night, Matt's parents threw an AMAZING party for their neighborhood.  They had tables up their long drive way and chairs in the cul-de-sac.  There were burgers and hot dogs and all the fixings.  It was so fun and so good!
She knows how to throw a party for sure!

It was a great weekend.  Despite taking pictures, I hope writing about it will let me go back and read about it and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment