Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Audioboo


Audioboo is a great resource that I am starting to use in my libraries, but I think it would work into many mama's or grandmama's lives.  What you do is go to audioboo and set up an account.  It's free!

Then, go to the record/upload button OR get the app on your ipad/iphone and hit record.



You can record yourself reading a book (or anything really) aloud.

Once you have recorded something, you can take a picture of the cover, if you like.
Then, under MORE, you can get the QR code.



Print it.


 I taped the QR code to the front of the book.  In my situation, the kids could scan the code and listen to me read the book aloud.  I think this might be fun for the kiddos who may not have someone to read to them at home.  They just need a iPhone or iPad with a free QR scanner app.


It would also be really fun for grandparents who don't live close to their grandkids.  Also, parents who work nights or maybe are in the military could use it and share books with their kids that way.

Just an idea!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment