Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tasty Tuesday-BBQ Baked Chicken Tacos

I will start this post off by saying that I am in no way a cook, but I cook because, well, I have too.  I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.  It's a necessary evil.  One easy recipe that the husband, the baby, and I are alway's happy with are
Mix and Match Mama's BBQ Baked Chicken Tacos.

Easy, fast, delish.  So easy, seriously, you don't even have to think.  Throw in some rice and you've got a meal!

Ingredients:
1 lb chicken (sometimes I use rotisserie, sometimes I put some chicken breasts in the crock pot.)
green onions
BBQ sauce
shredded cheese
taco shells

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 350.
2.  Shred chicken. (I used half a rotisserie for this night, it only made 4 tacos, but I wanted to save the rest of the chicken for another recipe.  If you use the whole chicken, you'll get more tacos.)

3.  Mix in however much BBQ sauce you like.  I didn't put a ton because Blair was eating it too.
4.  Add some green onions.  I just eye-ball it.

5.  Place taco shells in an 8x8 pan.  Usually I line this with foil, but I was out.  Use the stand 'n stuff shells.  It makes life even more easy.
6.  Put chicken mixture in taco shells.
7.  Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.

8.  Place in oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melty and yummy.


I put some in a little bowl for Blair and she loves it.


1 comment:

  1. Man, I love recipes like this. SO fast and easy but absolutely brilliant all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete