Friday, May 23, 2014

5 on Friday




1.  New shampoo and conditioner

Lately, I've noticed that the shampoo I was using was creating build-up and making my scalp super sensitive.  Also, I struggle with frizz and curl TERRIBLY and my current stuff was totally drying me out making it worse.  Anyway, I bought this Aussie Moist shampoo and the 3 Minute Miracle on a whim and it made my hair feel amazing!

2.  Cake

We had our 4th Quarter AR party this week.  The kids got to go swimming at our high school pool.  A sweet parent had these cakes made for us.  Their from Pricecutter and were so good!

3.  Diva Blair
This week Blair has turned into quite the diva.  She reminds me of a teenager and a two-year old all rolled into one.  She started hating to get up in the morning.  She doesn't sleep with her little hinney in the air anymore, but is all sprawled out on her tummy.  She doesn't wake up as soon as I walk in the door anymore, rather she lays there and silently complains about being woken up.  She also started crying and arching her back when I change her diaper.  On Thursday, she gave Grandma a fat lip by waving her arms around, she skipped her second nap, fell asleep on the way home, but cried when I tried to put her in her crib.  Then, when I got her, she pushed me away.  She had our first time out.  She's really sowing her oats.  Such a handful, but I love it!

4.  Pool

The pool we belong to opens this weekend. Yippee!  


5.  LONG WEEKEND




No comments:

Post a Comment