Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there!  Hope you all had a great day yesterday!

I was so thankful to spend my first Mother's Day with my little gem!

This was us last year around Mother's Day.

Becoming a mom really makes you realize how much love a mother has for their children.  I'm sure you can realize that without having children of your own, but for me it took it to a whole new level.  I am so grateful that I have such an amazing mommy who was and continues to be a great inspiration to me.  My mom was a teacher (she's retired now) and that obviously had a great impact on me choosing my profession.  At one time, we were both teaching the same grade in the same district.  We were at different schools, but would have meetings and stuff together.  Isn't that special?  Thanks mama for all you do!

Me, my mama, and my sister

I'm also blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law.  She's so much fun!  She did such a great job raising my husband and making him who he is.  She's a jack of all trades and can spend a whole day outside planting things, fixing things, and using power tools, then get all gussied up and be a lady at night. 

My mom and her are great friends and I am so lucky that they take turns keeping Blair while I work.  It's so much easier to leave her every day, since I know she is in such good hands.   She's one lucky girl to have two grandmas that love her so much! 

Here we are all together, Blair's in this picture too!

And just for fun...see the ladies in blue and yellow, that'd be my mom and mom-in-law dancing their little hearts out at my wedding.








No comments:

Post a Comment