Friday, May 16, 2014

5 on Friday!



I am also on Bloglovin now.  Check it out, it's a great way to keep up with all the blogs you follow without have to bookmark them old-school type like I was.


1.  Sandals
On Monday, I wore some yellow sandals.  Then, I had a flashback moment, because they are the same sandals I wore on my wedding day.  It's crazy how footwear can bring back memories.  I chose these sandals because my flowers were all yellow and white daisies and I thought they fit that perfectly.  I also wanted to be comfortable.  I'm not a heels type of girl.  
Wedding day, my toes were my "something blue"

Monday.  Blue toes again.  Yes, I know I have abnormally long toes.  I own it.

2.  Appreciation
We are celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week at one of my schools a week late, because of our state testing.  This was just one day's treats.
That's a Cherry Limeade and a Red Onion Gift Card.

3.  Sippy cup.  
Blair has mastered the sippy cup and girlfriend LOVES her some water.


4.  Pretty nails. 
My sister sent me this pretty color for part of my birthday gift.  It's OPI Pompeii Purple.


5.  Weather

I do NOT love this.  See that brown thing across the top.  Yes, it says FROST ADVISORY.  Yes, it's MAY.  Yes, we had to turn our heat on IN MAY!

However, this is the weekend.
It's getting better.  I like that 80, but it definitely doesn't feel like summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment