Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

Our weekend started with a bang on Friday because....
Auntie Emily and Cousin Olivia were here.

We had a fun filled morning with breakfast at Panera, helping my mom with some errands at Lowe's, then a trip to the Farmer's Market.


Then, we went our separate ways so every one could get some naps and commenced at 3:00 with swimming at our friend's house.
These babe's are all within 9 days of each other.  So fun!

We ended our busy Friday with a delicious dinner of grilled burgers at grandma's.

Saturday morning, we played at home until our nap time.  Then, we headed back over to grandma's to get a little more play time in with Olivia and to have lunch.

We went home and had a dance party.
(I could get the video to work, but follow me on Instagram and I'll show you!)

We ended the night with a date-in by renting some manly Jack Ryan movie.

Sunday morning, we headed to church.
Little Miss would not sit still long enough for a picture.

Matt's parents took Blair after church, so Matt and I could head to help my parents move my Grandpa's stuff out of his current assisted living place in Kansas.  We moved him closer to us, so it'll be much more convenient.  I went and picked up Blair, we played, and ended our evening with a Mexican dinner out with my parents, aunt, and uncle.

Such a fun weekend and so glad I got to love on that sweet niece of mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment