Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy Birthday!

A couple weekend's ago, we celebrated Blair's big FIRST BIRTHDAY!

I first came up with the idea to use a Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star theme awhile ago and started working on decorations ever since.  Not gonna lie, the house may have been decorated a good 3 weeks in advance.  I'm not one for procrastination!

Here's the invitation that I got from Addie Jai Studio on Etsy.

Here's the spread.  We did make your own sandwiches and cake.  The stars have her monthly pictures on them.

 The food table

The banner and Twinkle letters.  All made by yours truly!

The gorgeous cake made by my neighbor, so handy and so delicious!

Blair enjoying her lunch and crown.  She wore that thing the whole time, but I can't get her to keep a bow on for the life of me.  I think she enjoyed being a princess.

Cake time!

She wanted to share with mama!

Checking out all her new loot.  She's a lucky little girl!

Finishing off with a ride in her new wagon with cousin Olivia.

We had such a great time at her party.  It was mainly family, so it was low key and low stress.  She had a great time and seemed to enjoy the attention.  Imagine that.  I can't believe how fast a year has gone and what an amazing little girl she is!

And she's mine!















No comments:

Post a Comment