Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Come on In...Kid's room

Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals and showing my kid's room.

Here's looking into Blair's sweet nursery.

Backing up a bit, this is an amazing wreath that I got at a baby shower.  It's on her bedroom door.

This was my old dresser, my dad painted it for me....well us.



This little table was an afterthought, that's why it's not painted.  I realized when I was nursing, I needed somewhere to set stuff.  My in-laws had this in their basement.  It works great for some extra storage.  Now that I'm done nursing, I may get rid of it and replace the chair with a reading nook.


This is the big brown chair that I am excited to get rid of.  It's a great leather rocker/recliner.  We will just put it in another room.  I'm thinking of doing some of those rain gutter book shelves in this corner.

My fellow teachers made this for my baby shower.  I love it!

I made the cornice board out of fabric and foam board.






I also made this Wish Upon A Star thing.  I have had to cut the stars back as she gets taller, so she doesn't pull the whole thing down.
My mom made the quilt and matching bedskirt.



 I really need to fill that baby thing out.  It's only been a year.

Right by the door so we can always grab some holy water for the day.

Thanks for checking out B's room.  She is so glad you came to play!
















No comments:

Post a Comment