Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Recap

My weekend started out by Blair and I heading to the Farmer's Market.   We have a GREAT Farmer's Market for being a small town!  My mom was making breakfast with a group she volunteers with, so Blair and I shared this beauty!

She was looking super cute, but my picture came out blurry.  She will NOT take that bracelet off.  It came with one of her b-day gifts and the little diva takes it everywhere!

 Busy, busy, busy!

We came home and the cat did a little reading.

I put on my uniform for the next 20-some days.  My hair is covering it up, but it's Joe Hensley for Judge.  Vote for him everyone!

 This is where Blair spends most of her time in our living room.  See that bucket, it's usually filled with those toys.  She was on her knees looking in it, and it didn't have anything in it, so it tipped over on her and bonked her head.  Poor thing, but it is was pretty funny and she was fine!

The aftermath, a nice straight line bruise, but a smile!

She got some snuggles in with dad and Pooh Bear.

I ran away for an hour to my happy place.  Target and Starbucks.  I don't drink coffee, but love their green tea peach lemonades.  Mommy bliss.

I got a shirt for $2.98.

 And this was my cart when I checked out.  Diapers, Clorox wipes, and a shirt.  Thrilling.

Sunday, we went to late church, because Matt and I had to count money afterwards.  Blair went home with grandma and grandpa and they took these sweet pics of her in her cute dress.  She wants nothing to do with sitting in the chair, but will move furniture all day long.  So move the chair all around the room she did.



We got some lunch, just the two of us and then picked her up.  We ended our weekend at the pool in the evening.  It was great, not crowded, and had cooled down.  All in all, I'd call it a successful weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment