Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I know we did!

Low key=great!

Saturday morning, Blair woke up at this time:
Sleeping in has never felt so good!

We ate breakfast.

We went on a wagon ride and looked at the baby birds in our tree.

Blair napped, then we we had lunch, and went on some errands with dad.
Lately, she has been fighting naps a little more.  I think she's in that stage where sometimes she needs 2 and sometimes she doesn't.  So she fought her afternoon nap until 4 and ended up sleeping until 5:15.  She had dinner and Matt went to the gym.  He brought home sushi for me, so that was delightful!
She took a bath and she was in bed by 7:30.

This is her trademark sleeping position.

Matt and I ended the night with a competitive game of Sequence.  
So far, he's kicking my butt at 2 games to 0.

Sunday morning, we went to church and stayed for a breakfast afterwards.
She was being a big girl sitting in the pew alone.

Sunday was pretty mellow.

We hung upside-down.

And sat on Pooh-bear.

I'm loving these lazy days with my girl and know I need to cherish them before school starts ever to soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment