Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites


I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything Blog to share my Friday Favorites!

I decided in honor of blogs, I would make my Friday Favorites my favorite blogs.

These are the top blogs that I check every morning.


I love reading about Andrea's sweet family.  She's also a working mama and a teacher, like me.  She also has an adorable little girl about Blair's age.



Erika is friends with Andrea and also has three sweet kids.  She's a Missouri girl, like me, but currently lives in Texas.  She really does write about a little bit of everything.



Shay is married to a boy from my hometown and is Sean from The Bachelor's sister.  Not gonna lie, that's how I originally found her.  She writes about her adorable family and everything else that you can possible imagine.  She also has her Mix and Match Mama blog where she shares her amazing recipes.



Amber write about her adorable twins and life with them.  She shares great, healthy recipes that are always very tasty.  She keeps me entertained with all the stories are her little girls.



Courtney lives near me and we have a few mutual friends.  She write about her sweet daughter and everyday life.  I love checking in with her and seeing what her sweet family is up to.

I have a few more blogs that are on my "regular" list, but I didn't want to overwhelm you!
Maybe next Friday I'll do more!

Toodles!














6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww!!! How sweet are you! And thank you so much for linking up!!! Can't wait to check back in with your blog :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for having such a great blog! Love the link ups!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Ashley for listing me as one of your favorite blogs!! I love that you also included my besties Erika and Andrea too! You are just too sweet! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for always keeping me entertained AND helping to feed my family!

      Delete
  3. Stopping over from the link up. Thanks for sharing your favorites. I love finding new blogs to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty! I'm loving your blog too! I am adding it to my list!

      Delete