Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Father's Day Craft

For Father's Day, I decided to make a fun craft for all the men in our lives.  Blair and I headed to Michael's one morning and came home with a mission.  Here's what we did.

I took some red paint, a sponge brush and 3 pieces of paper, that I had cut to be 5x7.  I strapped Blair into her high-chair and painted up her hands and feet (this was oh so easy, haha).

I couldn't get them positioned on the paper right.  I was lucky if she would hold still for 3 seconds, so I ended up just cutting around the best ones I got.

So then, I cut out more paper into 5x7 rectangles.  It was cardstocky type paper.

I put the paper in a frame and traced around the corners to make sure I stayed in the area that would show.

Here's my little tracing spot in the corner.

I put the two feet like this.  I wish they would have been two different feet, but I went with what I got.

I got out my fancy new Sharpies

and viola!  

I made two of these for Blair's Grandpa's and one for Great-grandpa, but didn't get a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment