Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekend Recap

Our weekend started with a trip to Matt's choice for dinner Friday night...Hu Hot.
This was my creation.

Blair enjoyed people watching.  She's a nosy little thing.


We came home, played for a bit, and Blair went to bed.  She's getting sooooo close to walking!

Then, I went on a run outside, on a full belly.  Probably not the best idea.  I'm doing Couch to 5K, and I am to the part where there are no walking intervals.  I NEED MY WALKING INTERVALS!

I came home, took a way-to-long shower, and plopped in front of the TV.

Someone woke up at 10:00 with a case of the giggles.  It was totally random, but hilarious.




Saturday morning we were up bright an early.

We just had a quiet morning and headed off to Matt's second cousin Eve's 8th birthday party in the afternoon.

In the evening, we headed to my parents so Matt could help move some of their bedroom furniture, so they could finish painting.  We were rewarded with steaks on the grill.  Not too bad!  Especially considering I didn't help at all.


Saturday night ended with another game of Sequence and another loss for me.

Matt 3, Ashley 0
Seriously...

Sunday morning, we headed off to church.  We get done around 10:30 and Blair usually naps around 10:00, so I always have to sit in the backseat and pinch her to stay awake until we get home...no really, but I do keep her awake.  If she falls asleep in the car for 5 minutes, she thinks that counts as her nap.  No ma'am, it doesn't.

"Please Mommy, let me close my eyes!"

Matt picked us up some lunch, then I headed to the gym to do my run.  Still no walking intervals, but I made it the whole 25 minutes without stopping.  That's big for me.  I'm a runner-hater, trying to learn to like it.

I made The Pioneer Woman's Philly Cheesesteaks for dinner and they were yummo!

The rest of the night was spent chilling and enjoying my crazy little gal.


No comments:

Post a Comment