Thursday, July 17, 2014

4 years

Today is my hubby and I's 4 year anniversary.  Last year, we had just had a baby, so the day kind of came and went, but this year we are going to go out for a nice dinner.  I'm so in love with that boy.  He's truly my best friend.  I knew from our first date that I was going to marry him.  He just makes me feel like I've found my other piece.  I'm not whole without him.  We have the best talks and have a way of really understanding each other.  Marriage is hard work, but I'm glad I have him to be my partner through it.  

Here are some of my favorite pics from our wedding day.

I like this one because it's my dad giving me away.  Also, it was the first time Matt saw me on our wedding day.  Like the first time, for real, in Catholic weddings the groom doesn't watch you walk down the aisle, they turn around at the last minute.  I was not aware of that fact and was confused the whole time I was coming down the aisle, but I like that I have a picture of the exact moment.

I like this one because it shows my veil.  It was my mom's veil and my grandma made it.  It is very special to me.

MARRIED!







Our reception, it was beautiful, hot, but beautiful.


This is just typical me, waving to my peeps when we got introduced.

First dance

Love those hugs.

Funny story, the girl in the white dress in the front is me.  The boy standing right next to me is my groom-to-be.  We were 4 and apparently I was keeping him in line at our Christmas program.  It was destiny.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww love this!! Thanks for making my bro happy and keeping him in line!

    ReplyDelete