Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had another pretty low-key weekend, prepping up for school starting up full-force.  Last week, I was just working in the library for my extended contract time.  Monday and Tuesday we have meetings all day and Wednesday the kids come!

Friday night, we stayed home and I made fajitas.  We hung out and had a grand ole time.  The night commenced with me (finally) beating Matt at Sequence...twice!  Boo-yah!

Saturday, we just had another quiet day at home.  Matt mowed and Blair and I played.  We shared some ravioli for lunch.

It started to look pretty stormy, but we didn't get too much rain.  I headed off to Wal-Mart, that's always fun.  I had a nice evening bike ride.  Definitely too hot to run.  We were going to grill burgers for dinner, but this genius forgot to buy hamburger buns.  PB&Js it was!

Sunday morning, Blair looked super cute for church. 

 She took some really long naps, so mama had some time to read and relax.  We ended the night with Sunday dinner with my grandpa.


It was a pretty uneventful weekend, but I'll take one of those anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment