Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had great weekend!
We started out with an early dinner Friday night at Longhorn.  We went with Matt's mom and dad and celebrated Father's Day.
Blair was looking stylish.

Matt's parents came over afterwards and exchanged gifts.  Matt's parents got him a toolbox and new Mizzou shirt.  Blair had a great time with the tissue paper and bag.


We gave grandpa his gift that Blair and I created.

Friday night, I had a single date with myself at Target at 9pm.  I felt like such a rebel!

Saturday, we spent most the morning and afternoon in our jammies playing with mom's shoes.

My parents came over in the evening and Matt and I headed to a Flag Day party/fundraiser for our friend Joe Hensley who is running for judge.  If you live in Jasper County, vote for Joe!

It was a great date night on a beautiful evening.

Sunday morning, Blair and I let dad sleep in a little bit, then gave him his gift.

We went to church, then headed to my aunt and uncle's house for lunch.  My papa was there, so it was great to see him.  We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and enjoying our time together.





No comments:

Post a Comment