Friday, June 6, 2014

5 on Friday

Yay for Fridays!

I was pondering what 5 things to highlight for this week's Five on Friday and pretty much everything I could think of revolved around Miss Blair.  So, I decided to make this week all about Blair.

-1-
Birthday Invites
I sent out Blair's first birthday invitations this week.  How in the world did that happen!?  She can't be almost 1 year old!  I am doing a Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star theme.  I ordered the digital file from a lady on Etsy.  She customized them for me and then I sent them off to be printed at our local Wal-Mart.  The file was $6.50 and they were $0.09 to print.  Plus, my Wal-Mart was so smart, they could tell they were invites, so they threw in some envelopes for me.  Holla!
I don't want to put the picture of the actual invites because it has some personal info on it, but here is the idea and we changed the colors up and all the information.


Here's a link to her shop on Etsy.

-2-
Blankey

Blair love, love, loves her blankey.  My great aunt made it for her and it's become her comfort item.  She sleeps with it and if it is in the living room or on the floor, she will cuddle up to it and put her thumb in her mouth.  It's pretty darn cute.


Blankey is zebra fleece on one side, silky on the other with her name and an angel embroidered on it.  It also has all kinds of taggies around the edges.  Perfection.

-3-
The Notekins

We have BabyFirstTV and usually Blair will give it a few minutes of her attention, but The Notekins is by far her favorite.  She will hear the theme song and start clapping and smiling.  I think it's just the music that she likes, but it's great!


-4-
Baby Bananas

I picked these up at Wal-Mart this morning.  Probably silly, because she can totally put away a full-sized banana or I can share with her, but I thought they were just too darn cute.

-5-
Puppy
 Lately, Blair has really loved this toy.  She knows how to press the paws and does a cute little dance when it plays music.  She also gives it kisses.  Pretty sweet!  Buy it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment