Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lazy Days of Summer

Summer break has started out amazing.  
Blair and I have visited the pool.



We have watched daddy play softball.

Why not stuff 2 of Sophie's legs in your mouth?  It kept her entertained!


We also went to the Joplin Outlaws game.  Matt's job sponsored the night and every one got free admission.
Blair with Grandpa

Matt played some musical chairs. 
Sweet Summertime

Blair has taken on to summer with flying colors.  She is sleeping in late, taking two hour naps, and has had to stay up past her bedtime and been just fine.  I'm devouring these sweet moments with her as she is growing up way too fast.  I love that sweet baby so much!

I have gotten her birthday invitations created and printed.  I'm working on some fun crafty decor for the party, too.  I've also caught up with printing pictures and putting them in an album (yes I still do that), and now on my list is to get her videos organized.  I do a DVD for every 3 months.  6-9 months is done, but I need to work on 9-12.  I love this time to get everything tied up and all my little projects done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment